show all shipping questions
Yes. We ship to other countries, including the United States.
Our American customers are particularly fond of our selection of
Saskatoons—which they call Juneberry—and our very favorable exchange rate.
With that said, shipping outside Canada is subject to certain limitations and restrictions:
- the minimum order size for US destinations is $100 CAD
- you must order by phone by calling 1-844-873-3700 (our website cannot process orders that will be shipping outside of Canada)
- import and export controls prevent us from shipping some species outside of Canada (our staff will be help to tell you which species may leave Canada)
- live plants leaving Canada must be inspected by a government official (you will be charged $15 for this inspection on smaller orders)
- your order may be subject to additional shipping fees
Call us at 1-844-873-3700 if you are interested in making a purchase from outside of Canada—it's much easier than it sounds.
This question has the following tag: shipping