Looking for information on Maple Trees?
Maple Tree Benefits
Maple trees are a popular landscaping tree that are loved by many for their recognizable shape and autumn colors. They have medium to long lifespans and are tolerant of a wide variety of growing conditions.
Here are some reasons you might want to consider planting poplar trees:
- brilliant colors in autumn - most maples develop stunning red, yellow or orange foliage in the fall
- tolerant of various soils and moisture levels - chances are, you find a maple tree that can grow in your soil type and moisture level
- drought tolerant - some species of maple can tolerate periods of drought
- many shapes and sizes - some species, such as amur maple and tatarian maple grow to only 5 meters. Silver maple or sugar maple, on the other hand, can grows up to 20 meters tall
- excellent shade trees - dense foliage make poplar ideal shade trees for property owners during the summer while allowing sunshine through in the winter with you'll appreciate it
- shade tolerant - like most trees, maple will grow best in full sunlight. However, maple can do quite well in partial shade
Maple Trees for sale
Our company, TreeTime.ca, sells a variety of maple trees. You can buy maple trees right from our website and we'll ship them to you on the date of your choosing.
We're here to help. Call 1-866-873-3846 to speak with a real, live person.