Looking for information on Spruce Trees?
Spruce Tree Benefits
Spruce trees are popular evergreen landscaping trees because they are easy to plant and care for and they generally live a long time.
Here are some reasons you might want to consider planting spruce trees:
- year-round color - all spruce trees retain their needles throughout the year. Adding a spruce tree to your yard ensures you have some color throughout the winter
- tolerant of various soil and moisture conditions - its pretty easy to find a spruce tree that can grow just about anywhere in Canada
- moderately shade tolerant - most spruce can tolerate some shading but do best in full sunlight
- spruce are long-lived - most species can survive at least 100 years
- attractive form - Colorado Blue spruce and Norway Spruce are planted in urban settings specifically because they are attractive
- good for shelterbelts - Colorado Blue Spruce and White Spruce are particularly good choices for shelterbelts, hedges, and privacy screens
- low maintenance - spruce trees generally require minimal maintenance
Spruce Trees for sale
Our company, TreeTime.ca, sells a variety of spruce trees. You can buy spruce trees right from our website and we'll ship them to you on the date of your choosing.
We're here to help. Call 1-844-873-3700 to speak with a real, live person.