Looking for information on Pine Trees?
Pine Tree Benefits
Pine trees make excellent landscaping trees because they are an easy tree to plant and care for and they generally live a long time.
Here are some reasons you might want to consider planting pine trees:
- year-round color - all pine trees are evergreen, meaning they retain their needles throughout the year. Adding a pine tree to your yard ensures you have some color throughout the winter
- tolerant of various soils - Species of pine trees are found across much of the country in varying soil types
- drought and dry-soil tolerant - Pines can be found in some of the driest, most severe environments
- pine are long-lived - most species can survive at least 100 years. In fact, Bristlecone pine is the world's longest-living conifer
- attractive form - pine grows in a variety of shapes and sizes depending on species. Some reach majestic heights while smaller species make for excellent garden ornamentals
- good for shelterbelts - Lodgepole pine and jack pine are particularly good choices for shelterbelts and privacy screens
- low maintenance - pine trees generally require minimal maintenance, especially as they grow older
- Non-invasive and non-destructive roots - help protect your property from soil erosion without worrying about invasive or destructive roots
Pine Trees for sale
Our company, TreeTime.ca, sells a variety of pine trees. You can buy pine trees right from our website and we'll ship them to you on the date of your choosing.
We're here to help. Call 1-844-873-3700 to speak with a real, live person.