Raspberry for sale
Our Raspberries produce large quantities of robust, great tasting fruit.
We offer a variety of cultivars suitable for both home and commercial growers alike.
To keep yields high and plants healthy:
- plant high quality disease and virus free stock
- trellis plants to keep them upright
- keep plants narrowly spaced and well exposed to light
- regularly prune and trellis
- control weeds and conserve moisture in summer with a good mulch
- replant with quality stock every 5-7 years
Raspberry is also an important species for native pollinators in that they provide significant amounts of pollen and nectar throughout the summer.
Red Bounty Raspberry - 1 Year Old
Developed by the University of Saskatchewan Fruit Program, SK Red Bounty was the highest-yielding cultivar in their 1984 trials. It produces large rich red berries. It is also more cold hardy than older raspberry cultivars. Red Bounty is a well-established cultivar suitable for the home garden or commercial production. Floricane.
Price includes $0.10/plant University of Saskatchewan propagation royalty.
Stock Type: Tissue Culture 2.5" minipot
Size: avg 25 cm (10")
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...