Our Raspberries produce large quantities of robust, great tasting fruit.
We offer a variety of cultivars suitable for both home and commercial growers alike.
To keep yields high and plants healthy:
- plant high quality disease and virus free stock
- trellis plants to keep them upright
- keep plants narrowly spaced and well exposed to light
- regularly prune and trellis
- control weeds and conserve moisture in summer with a good mulch
- replant with quality stock every 5-7 years
Raspberry is also an important species for native pollinators in that they provide significant amounts of pollen and nectar throughout the summer.
Zone: 2a Height: 1.8 m (6 ft) Spread: 1.2 m (4 ft) Moisture: dry, normal Light: any Fall colour: yellow Berries: red to purple drupes, sweet tasting Growth rate: fast Life span: short Maintenance: low Suckering: high Pollution tolerance: medium